Free Health Articles
Member Log In
Our "Health Revelations" series of articles will pass on true,
practical, common sense principles that when put into practice could
change your health for the better. Whether you're looking for a
way to get back on the path toward health and recovery or you're
wanting to achieve optimal health by being proactive, the information
in this "Health Revelations" series will help you reach your goals.
You will receive ten, print-friendly articles covering the following
- Whole food nutrition: A "true magic bullet" for achieving health
- The acid/alkaline balance: The most important health concept
you'll ever learn
- Jump start your way to lifelong good health with enzymes
- Optimal health is as easy as 1-2-3
- The ultimate health insurance - Probiotics
- Wild foods - more bounce to the ounce
- Keeping yourself young with green foods: The chlorophyll connection
- Protein for health: Quality more vital than quantity
- Holding back the aging process - Discovering whole food antioxidants
- Essential principles for healthier living
Please enter your information below in order to receive your free
articles of the "Health Revelations" series. Each article will be
sent to you every 5 days for the next 45 days.
Don't worry -- your email address will never be rented, traded or sold. Your e-mail address is not made available to anyone -- period. Your complete confidentiality is guaranteed.
I have been consistently eating Super Blue Green Algae now since March 1987. In that time I have flown millions of miles but only had the flu twice. I have gotten stronger in my health. In the 80s I had a headache almost all the time, now I rarely have a headache and an enzyme and glass of water relieves it. I had fever blisters several times a year. Now I rarely have a fever blister. Instead of 12 times a year, its less than 1 time a year in the 21st century. In the 80s, I had psoriasis, now I have none. My digestion has gotten better. My constipation is gone. Rather than being tired all the time, my energy is great.
- Katharine Clark, R.N.